The question every small business owner should ask… “Is my website helping or hurting my business during COVID-19?”
People are logging on to the web in record numbers. Having an amazing customer experience is a necessity, not a luxury.
It’s estimated that around 90% of American’s are online, and that number continues to grow. Pretty much every business, in every industry, everywhere, has a website. However, who’s actually generating leads and gaining more customers? It’s a highly competitive online world and small businesses need to do everything they can to get more satisfied visitors and customers.
75% of people judge a business by its website, especially during COVID-19.
Here, we’re sharing with you the inside scoop on what industry sources reveal about first website impressions and what users need to make or break your credibility, reputation and business overall.
Top 10 Industry Statistics:
1. Visitors form an opinion about your website in about 50 milliseconds…that’s 0.05 seconds…as to whether they like it, and will stay or leave.
2. 57% of visitors say they will not recommend your business if it is not mobile-friendly.
3. 88% of online consumers say they will not return to a website after a bad experience.
4. A visitor spends approximately 5.94 seconds looking at the main image of a website.
5. 70% of small businesses lack a Call-to-Action on their website home page.
6. 67% of people would prefer to read something beautifully designed, vs. plain.
7. First impressions of a website are 94% design related.
8. Nearly 80% of consumers will leave a website if the content doesn’t display properly.
9. Visitors spend nearly 5.59 seconds looking at written content on a website.
10. According to Google, 61% of visitors are unlikely to return to a website if it’s not mobile-ready, and 40% will visit a competitor’s site instead.
The good news is, if your business has any of these issues, they are fixable. It all starts with the right digital marketing partner.
Not all agencies are created equal.
That’s why we developed our FREE e-guide Before hiring a web designer, read this!
Plus, it includes vital questions every small business owner should ask.
Sign-up for our eNews and you’ll instantly receive our FREE eGuide as your gift.
If you’re already an eNews subscriber and don’t have the eGuide, simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is our way of helping small businesses, and paying-it-forward.
Our goal is to help accelerate your success.
We’re here to help…
As always, we welcome you to reach out to us for more information, as well as a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
Best regards, until next time!
Exceller Marketing is a boutique-style, full-service web design and digital marketing agency in Westchester County, NY. We empower small businesses and entrepreneurs with outstanding web design and expert digital marketing services that keep our clients ahead of their competition.