How important is it to include Millennials in your marketing efforts? Let’s put it this way, if you’re missing this audience, you’re losing money.
Millennials can get a bad rap for being lazy, entitled and demanding, but let’s face it, they’re also ambitious, proficient with technology and well-educated. And because of the number of Millennials out there, they’re also highly influential.
The purchasing power of Millennials is projected to increase 133% from $600 billion to $1.4 billion
What you need to know about Millennials:
- The age range is from 18-35 years old, and makes up the bulk of the workforce.
- They’re the first to grow up with today’s technology.
- They’re a values-driven consumer that appeals to brands that stand for something.
- They’re loyal to employers due to the new era of work/life balance and flexibility.
- Social media is an integral part of the Millennial’s daily activity.
Now that we have some insight into the minds and activities of the Millennial generation, the next question is…