What should you expect to know in 2017 for your Westchester, NY small business digital marketing needs?
How do you determine what to spend your marketing dollars on?
We have the top 4 things to focus on that will give you the highest return on investment.
Once you target your digital marketing efforts in the right places, you’ll reap the following benefits:
• Professional online presence for your business
• Easily found by potential customers
• An increase in referral business
• Continued accessibility to customers who have an immediate need
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine and it takes less than 0.2 seconds to form a first impression about a website.
Do you want to be known for having the best website design in Westchester County, NY?
Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Your website is no longer just a billboard for your business. Your website is now a 24/7/365 virtual sales force working for you even when you are not working.
Recognizing this fact is the first step in creating a website that will bring in the customers and sales you need in order to be successful.
Almost half the people online judge a business by its website, so first impressions do matter.
There are 5 must-haves for a website to work efficiently as your lean, mean lead generation machine. If you follow these new web standards, you’re on your way to a flourishing business.
Most business owners have a website, but are they truly getting any business from it?
Your website could very well be the reason you’re not pulling in the customers and income you need.
Do any of these describe your website:
- Not mobile-friendly or optimized for Google search?
- No call-to-action to capture leads?
- Unclear marketing message or not visually enticing?
- Lack time or money to keep it fresh?
- Last, but certainly not least, no website at all?
If you answered yes to one or more, we have the solution…